I know I’ve only received two FabFitFun subscription boxes so far, but I am ridiculously, crazy excited for this summer box! For those who like surprises, please note you will find spoilers for what is to come in this amazing box! I will post again once I actually receive and try all of these products, but until then, tell me if this upcoming box isn’t amazing?! 🙂
If you’re interested in signing up for this quarterly subscription box, that always has over $200 worth of products for only $49.99, it is not too late! Please visit FabFitFun in order to take advantage of it while you still can. At this point you can sign up for an Editor’s box as seen below.
Also, remember to click THIS link AND use code NEW10 for $10 off of your first box! Thank me later 😉
Subscription Box: FabFitFun
Contents: Great beauty, fitness, wellness & fashion finds
Cost: $49.99 (US) + take $10 off your first box with code NEW10
Retail value: OVER $225!
All subscribers will receive the following:
- Foreo Luna Fofo (retail value $89)
- This product isn’t even out yet! It is officially launching in the FabFitFun summer box, so you definitely don’t want to miss this! The Foreo is a pulsating facial cleansing device. It allows for a deep clean, and a custom cleaning, specified to your skin, which it first analyzes with the two sensors on the back. You can sync the data to your phone through the app to ensure you get your best cleansing yet!
- COOLA Face Sport Sunscreen with SPF 50 – White Tea Moisturizer (retail $32)
Knowing how much junk is in your typical sunscreen, I was very happy to find out I’ll be getting an organic sunscreen which also happens to be vegan and gluten free. It is also a moisturizer and boasts a SPF of 50, just in time to protect you from the hot summer sun!
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish (retail $14.99)
- Although it states it’s a ring dish, this dish can be used for anything you desire (i.e. small jewellery, paper clips in the office, keys, or other trinkets). The dish is ceramic and is outlined with golden trim. Dimensions: 4.25″W x 4.75″D x 0.50″H
THIS or THAT?…CHOICE ITEMS – These are items that subscribers can choose between. NOTE: My choices are noted with a circle and checkmark, so those are the products I will be reviewing once I receive my box! 🙂
- Summer & Rose beach towel (either a pineapple print, or palm print to choose from) or a Yumi Kim train case (navy or floral print options).
- Muscle gel, a ring, or a body scrub.
- Hawaiian Black Lava Premium Body Caviar (retail $48) This product has been called one of the best moisturizing body scrubs for smooth soft skin, and a truly luxurious skin care product. It is made with Black Lava Hawaiian Sea Salt, Detoxifying Charcoal, Soothing Aloe Vera, Premium Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Brown Sugar, Coffee, Green Tea, Vitamin E Olive Oil, Honey and Coconut Oil with essences of Cedar and Saffron. Wow! I just can’t wait to try it!
SELECT Subscribers choice – If you are a select member (meaning you subscribe to FFF yearly), you are able to further customize your box. These are the choices. If you are not a select member, FFF will randomly choose the items for you.
- highlight & contour palette, or a tarte Pro to-go palette and eyeliner set
- Tarte Tarteist PRO glow highlight contour palette
- This portable highlight and contour palette uses healthy ingredients (i.e. amazonian clay, mineral pigments, vanilla extract, coconut, vitamin E & Shea butter) and is designed to work on every skin tone for a natural look.
- Shades: • lit (champagne highlight) • strobe (pearl highlight) • fire (bronze highlight) stunner (opalescent highlight) • shade (cream contour) • sculpt (powder contour)
- Currently only $22.26 on Amazon —>
- A face scrub, a resistance band, or a wallet.
- On Amazon, the full size product 4.23oz (double the size of what is in the FFF box) is only $34…$5 more than the smaller one! This product claims to give you bright, beautiful, softer and smoother skin in one use. Results are said to mimic professional microdermabrasion without the potential for redness, irritation or sensitivity, and therefore is great for all ages and skin types – even sensitive skin. Ingredients are 99% natural, 100% paraben-free, 100% vegan (no animal derived ingredients), not tested on animals and another plus…made in Canada! 🙂
- Maji Sports Resistance Band (retail $15) Made of natural rubber, this is a lightweight and portable exercise tool that can easily be used to strengthen your major muscle groups.
- Minor History Post Script Wallet (retail $20)This vegan leather card holder keeps cash and cards organized and has a wrist strap for easy carrying along. Dimensions: 2.5″ H x 4.5 W
- enzyme peel, or a hair protectant spray
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel – Enzymatic Cream Exfoliator
- This product has won the following awards: Best Face Exfoliant – Woman & Home, 2013 South Africa; Best Exfoliator- Bella Magazine, 2013. It claims to exfoliate and purify tired, lacklustre skin, leaving skin soft, radiant and revitalized, using non-abrasive fruit enzymes. It is free from artificial colours, paragons, SLS, SLES, DEA & mineral oils. The product is made in London, England.
So…now do you understand why I am so excited to receive this box? Remember to check back with me for the full, detailed review on all products I’ve received in my FFF Summer box! And remember, if you are interested in getting the Editor’s box which may have some of these products,sign up here and use code NEW10 to get $10 off!
Thanks for reading!